Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh My Freaking God: Mom Is Upset That Her ‘Bi-Racial, Mentally Challenged, Gay Male’ Son Can’t Do The Same Cheers, Jumps, Dances As The Girls

That's an awful lot of hyphenated politically-correct euphemisms.

Let's get this straight. He's a retard. He's a homo. And, he is the child of parents who are of different races.

And, he wants to be a cheerleader with all the other "girls".

Wait, the other "girls" are actually girls, vagina and all ...

And, none of them are retarded (though, from my experience, cheerleaders like to pretend to be virtually retarded before they give you a blowjob).

BUT,

He has a penis.

You see, in my book, that makes him a guy. Correct me if I'm wrong here. I mean, I don't want to be insensitive.

Anyway, the whole thing is kind of sweet, in a it's-Saturday-night-and-the-kids-are-away-and-me-and-the-wife-are-all-alone kind of way. You know what I mean, guys: The wife wants to watch a Romantic Comedy, and you pretend to kind of have a tear in your eye as the closing music swells, cuz you know it means you're going to get some.

So, look at that, I shed a tear while I was watching him; the Rudy of cheerleaders.




Thing is, I'm not sure me crying at the sight of a 'bi-racial, mentally challenged, gay male boy is going to earn me any Dengler points with my shortie.

This is a real dilemma. Should I laugh or pretend to be sensitive?

Dengler rule of thumb? Always err on the side of laughing you ass off.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Culturist John said...

Is he not being allowed to shower with the squad? How unfair !!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Peter Dengler said...

LOL

He needs to shower with the other cheerleaders, and they need to shower with him.

It's about his rights, and theirs.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home