Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Thank you for you emails

I have been overwhelmed with emails, which is great, but please feel free to comment on the blog as well. I welcome your comments, some of you have seen your emails turn into posts on the blog.

Wouldn't it be fun if the rest of us saw the comment that inspired the post?

I think so.

So, please, sign on, leave a comment. That way I can respond directly to you.

Have I embarrassed anybody yet by name?

No. And I will do my best not to, except that ridiculous thought that Bush is a bad president because...

"...I should forget about retiring because I'll have no social security. and ...4 more years of war, which, believe it or not our military people don't want..."

I will embarrass him now, but not by name, he is out of his mind.

I am 34 years old, I have been hearing that I will not have any Social Security benefits since I was 16. That's more than half my life.

Thank you chucklehead for pointing that out! I bet next you're going to tell me that smoking is bad for you! WOW, another great realization!

Thanks! Damnit! Who'd'a thought!

And...

4 more years of war?


See my link to Prager earlier, or else, I guess you're right, War Never Solved Anything! Let the holocautst happen, leave those Nazi's alone! We don't want a war, allow genocide, we don't want to get involved.

Did you hear about Saddams ex-prisoners comment regarding Fullujah? The common quote, (aside from the fact that they did not lose body parts, get electricuted, or killed) was, I wish my torture included getting naked with an American girl!

Hmm....So damn us. Our media must be right, and my emailer too, under GW Bush, AKA Hitler, we are in for a...

a future of hatred against America.

Well so be it, I bet we were pretty hated by the Nazis! So do you care about that?

I don't.

Like I said, if you comment here on the blog, I won't embarrass you, unless you are an embarrassment to yourself.

I'm sure I just lost a reader, oh well, he is an absoulute fool. As long as you come at me with an inteligent thought, I will respect it.

If you are unsure if your thought is inteligent, go ahead and email me.

See, I didn't call him by name, you can say stupid things and still be anonymous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home