Friday, January 20, 2006

Where To Start?


Aaaahhh!

OK, so this Bin Laden tape...

Bin Laden let us know that just because there have not been any attacks on the US, we should not think that our presence in Iraq and Afghanastan have anything to do with it.

OK, I agree, to a point.

I do believe that Al Qaeda has plans to attack the US.

I'm in agreement so far Bin Laden.

But that is why GW Bush's wire-taps are in place, and because of it, we have foiled terrorist attempts on the US.

But then he offers a truce?

What does that tell us?

That is the move of a desperate man.

Hey Bin Laden, if things are going so well for your side, why would you offer a truce?

There are a number of people that think negotiating a truce with Bin Laden may be a good idea.

At first, I thought they were totally insane!

The most insane comment came from Starr Jones of The View.


"You know what? At some point, one of these men has to put it back in his pants and zip up the zipper,"

When I heard that, I couldn't help but cringe, and think, how can Starr Jones still have a job?

What an idiot!

But now, maybe she has a good idea here.

Yep, The Fu2rman is up for negotiating with Bin Laden.

And here's my plan...

GW says, "Yes Mr. Bin Laden, let's sit down and talk."

Obviously, we have not been able to find Bin Laden, so this is a great opportunity to get him out in public.

As Bin Laden is on his way into the 'negotiation' a sniper sets his sights on him, and the 'head' of Al Qaeda is 'removed'.

I know, it will never happen.

But one can dream, yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home