Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm So Frustrated

I have not been posting as much as I like, but that is due to my frustration with this country lately.

I know, all the more reason to post.

But here we are...

Hutchinson Wampoa, the Chinese shipping company that was thought to be a bigger problem than Dubai Ports Worlds, (I posted on that here), is going to take over screening for nuclear weapons in our ports.

That's just briliant!

They already had issues with importing weapons into our country, DP World didn't, and we could have written in provisions on that deal, but we're going with HW!

We could have also insisted that DP use the same stringent policies in all their ports around the world, but now we are screwed. We have no leverage, and now we get the default deal, that is HW.

Not to mention, the potential ramifications from blocking DP out. I posted on that here.

Good job American media! Good job Congress! Way to keep everyone informed. Way to not let politics get in the way of national security!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

acyclovir 800 mgAccept this remedy in the amount and span as prompted by your PCP. Break down it in a glass of moisture before abiding it. A tablet might be taken with or without meals, however, it is smarter to need some acquisition. Decay the tablet in a drink of water and mix before sipping.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home