Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yes, Ain't Capitalism Grand!


Some time last
week one of my oldest and best friends sent me an email containing quite a few pictures of a hot little blonde in a barely there UPS uniform.

I didn't thin
k too much of it, but I shot it over to Pastorius for consideration as an Infidel Babe of the Week.

It fit, I thought, it's capitalism, and a company known world-wide.

Here is the result...

Infidel Babe Of The Week



The UPS girl, making sure my, uh, package arrives on time.

As the Fu2rman says, "Ain't Capitalism grand?"











Well, 30 something comments later...

Some were positive, some, well, go see for yourself.

I'll just say this, I will not cave to the pressure, this 'Pic controversy' will not deter me.

No amount of Political Correc
tness will stop me!

So, as so many of us did with the 'Cartoon controversy', so will I again...

The series, in its entirety!


Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Infidel Babe of the Week? How about Infidel Babe of the Year. Or Infidel Babe of My Lifetime. Either would be much more appropriate.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Krishna109 said...

I'm not quite sure how to do a trackback with Flickr, but I posted a link to this on Flickr.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Krishna109 said...

Also decided to link to it in a new discussion thread here-- seems to be eliciting some comments there :-)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home