Thursday, February 18, 2010

Art

Me and the Fu2rman, we love art.

We go to Gallery Openings together, steamy paper cups of freshly-brewed coffee held, expectantly, in hand, to gaze at beauty made manifest ...

'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' - that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
Sometimes the feeling just gets too much, and we find ourselves huddled together, tears in our eyes, trembling at the transcendental and exquisite delight layed out before us.


Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

That's funny!

I was at an 'opening' recently, it was even captured on my Flip video recorder. It was shot from just about the same point of view as that picture.

No, I will not be sharing it.

I was told I would be killed in my sleep if I did.

Ahh, there it is again, my favorite part of any relationship!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Peter Dengler said...

A relationship ain't worth shit if the babe doesn't threaten to kill you at some point.

;-)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home