Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Truth is Beauty, and Beauty, Truth

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
--- Ashley Smith

Me and the Fu2rman, we love art.

The other day, I got up early and went down to the beach to watch the sunrise. I brought a little leather journal along with me so I could jot down poesy if my soul were moved to it.

I sat staring at the waves, and I waited and waited to see the Sun come up over the horizon, but I couldn't see it because someone seemed to be turning on lights behind me.

I thought to myself, even the sunrise itself can be drowned out by the lesser lights of man, on a spring morning.

I jotted that idea down, feeling really fucking inspired,

BUT,

then I realized, I live on the fucking West Coast. The sun doesn't fucking rise over the ocean. It sets in the ocean at the end of the fucking day.

Those "lights" behind me? They were the fucking sunrise, and I missed it. I missed the whole god damned thing, god damn it.

Pissed me off big time.

So, I went across the street to a liquor store, and bought a few tall ones. There were Cops all deep in my shit, so I decided to duck into an alley way to polish off my brewskis.

Next thing I knew, I was completely hammered. So, I went into this bar, to down some boilermakers. There was this chick down at the end of the bar who was about as hammered as me, so I figured I'd better say something romantic.

"You wanna go out to my car?"

"What ya' drivin'?"

"Trans Am."

And, it was all downhill from there.

Anyway, here's what she looked like.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

That's what she looked like after beers and a few boilermakers, what did she look like when you came to?

What are you doing still drinking boilermakers?!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Peter Dengler said...

You got something against my life, Fu24man.

IT'S MY LIFE!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Peter Dengler said...

Yeah boyyihhh! I can put back like 17 boilermakers no problem.

;-)

I knew you were just fuckin' with me.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

alfuzosin 10 mg reaches as a wordy delivery long-acting tablet to accept by backchat. It is normally needed one time apiece day, following a dinner. Attempt not to accept on an unfilled abdomen. To assist you with making sure to take it after a similar dinner consistently. is used to minister benign prostatic hyperplasia in grownup men

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home