Monday, April 26, 2010

Women Bringing You Sandwiches


If you are on Facebook, I suggest you become a "Fan" of this page:
"Women Bringing You Sandwiches"

The more you think, "Maybe I'd better not become a "Fan" of that page," the more you should become a fan. If you think to yourself, "Well, my wife won't like it ... my girlfriend will be offended ... my female friends will think I'm a misogynist ..." then you had better get up off your lame ass and join right fucking now.

This is the moment to decide, am I going to spend the rest of my life being a guy who never has babes bring him sandwiches, or am I going to draw a line in the sand, and make it clear to the women in my life that I want a fucking sandwich once in awhile?

Make the decision now, you useless fuck.

BE A MAN!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stephen W said...

Thanks for talking about my group. I appreciate the publicity! If you want to buy a shirt feel free to go to my website www.stephentopia.com

Thanks again! you are awesome.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home