Thursday, May 13, 2010

Uh Oh, This Is Not Good

Pec Implant FAIL

As if women aren't already acting stupid enough for the both sexes, look at what this dude is doing.

Ace

Minor content warning on this, as, while I don't think this guy meant to present himself as a transsexual, that's what he's wound up doing.

I think the guy is a bodybuilder. And he wanted really big pecs. So he got some really big silicone pec implants, figuring they'd make him look strong.

He thought, I think, they'd look like muscles.

They don't. They look like knockers.

And nothing says Tough Guy like a swaying, undulating he-rack. Nothing says "I could crush you like a grape" like pendulous mosoms.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jack Kehoe said...

Just brings a whole new meaning to man-boobs.

Now if you'll excuse me, after that, I need a drink.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home