Monday, December 13, 2004

I hope I didn't give the wrong impression.

First of all, let me say I have been out of town for the last week, so I haven't posted in awhile. My apologies.

Second, in response to my last post about that emailer. I don't want anyone to think I went off on him just because he disagreed with me. What I didn't mention in the post was the fact that he had some rather unkind things to say about me personally. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, actually I welcome it. Much of the time your disagreements help me refine my points or thoughts. So please, disagree with me.

The thing I got caught up in was that this paticular guy got personal, he said some things about yours truly that were rather offensive, (I will refrain from mentioning them specifically). That is why I may have been a tad carried away in the moment. Besides, I could have said worse, as he did. I wanted to address his disagreements, as well as tell him what a foolish man he is.

I must admit, it did feel good to call him a chucklehead and tell him his views are stupid.

But, I don't want to exclude the rest of you that could actually make some of the same points intelligently and start a fun exchange of ideas. Just don't mention my mother, or say such derogatory things about me personally.

Thank you.....

Now, let's talk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Fu2,
Your mother? I've met your mother. She's a nice lady.

However, do you really what anonymous idiots think about your Mom?

Anyway, dude, I found a good cheap cigar. We'll have to get together for a smoke.

S. Memes

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home