Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Time To Take Iran Seriously?

Absolutely!

This from Atlas Shrugs...


Tehran, Oct. 30 Iran'’s hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the latest cabinet meeting in the Iranian capital that “"if we were permitted to hang two or three persons, the problems with the stock exchange would be solved for ever,"” according to a Tehran-based newspaper.

That is one way to stimulate the Stock Market.

I would think promoting free trade, and doing everything possible to put more money in the hands of your citizens would work better...

...But I'm not an Economist, or a President, so what do I know?

This guy is obviously insane.


Plus he condones this...


An 8 year old Iranin boy was caught stealing bread.






































I can't even fathom standing by and watching this.

That is absolutley disgusting.


Should he be mutilated like this for trying to eat?

I guess we should all jump for joy that they didn't cut off his hand, and hopefully he can heal from his forearm being crushed.

Again, I ask, where is our mainstream media on this one?

They are too busy making sure we don't re-elect a Republican War Monger, so we can stay out of these 'misunderstood' peoples way. Let them do what they want, it's their country, right?

It's time for all of us to wake up, myself included.

I am committed to bringing these atrocities to light.

If you know a Liberal, send them to this page.

They'll see the kind of people they are encouraging by trying to pull out of the Mid-East.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Good post, my man.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home