Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pick Your Hottie

If you had to spend any extended amount of time with one of these women, who do you choose?

Before you answer, let's get to know a little about them...

On the left, you have Pim's Ghost, a very well spoken contributor to The Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

On the right, you have Eva Longoria, a super-hottie that lives on whatever street that Desperate Housewives live. Clearly, that is not any street any of us guys live, or they would not be so Desperate...

But anyway, both look about the same.

Before you ask if I'm serious, think about it, Eva had a pound of makeup, and a dozen people making her up.

PG, just a camera.

1 point for PG in my book. You get the real thing with her.

PG posts many well written things.

Here's PG's comment about United 93 on Fu2rman and Friends regarding the cessation of subtitles...

One point too, they stopped the subtitles for the Arabic once the hijackers began praying, and I know very little Arabic. But my nemesis, the shahada, was right there on the big screen. For the audience members discussing after the film ended, I told them what was being said.
The 1st part of the shahada, "There is no god but allah", repeatedly. That was my only complaint with the movie. They should have kept up the subtitles when the bastards were praying. Everyone knows "Allahu Akbar", but less know the rest, which was also chanted repeatedly at the NYC protests of the "Islamic Thinkers Society". They chanted it in full, "There is no god but allah and mohammad (damnation be upon him) is his prophet".

And here is a quote from Eva...

I hope you all can't see my underwear through this dress!

Well Eva, we hope we can, and if you want to show more than your underwear, I don't think a man alive would object.

However, there are more quotes.

She said it was "unfortunate" that in the United States -- a nation of immigrants -- some lawmakers want to deport illegal aliens and fence off the Mexico/U.S. border.

"Mexicans contribute an enormous amount to our society, economically and socially," she said. "I don't think this administration can afford to have things end badly."

See Eva, that is where you lost me. The US is a nation of immigrants, you are right, but we are a nation of LEGAL immigrants.

You see, the issue is not about immigration, it's about ILLEGALL immigration, see the difference?

Probably not, I won't hold my breath. Even though Eva has the US to thank for her fame and fortune.

I have no problem with Latinos taking up the cause for Mexicans wanting a better life, I'm with you!

But the problem is not with the US, it is with Mexico!

If Mexico isn't able to provide jobs and a decent way of life to their people, take it up with Mexico, not the US!

I'm sorry you can't make a living in your own country, but that is not the fault of the US.

Eva, is it getting more clear?

No?

OK, I'll sum it up for you readers...

Let's look at pics of Eva and PG again, and you choose, smart-hottie, or Eva-hottie?

I choose PG, every day of the week.

And with a level playing field, PG is better looking anyway, and you won't have to tune out Eva's ridiculousness.

PG wins!

People top 100, you missed the boat, you suck!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiddo said...

KAOS will do. I'm so bad at remembering to link. But I know how to do it at last!

"first time you cared about anything"? Eh? Regarding little old me? Othewise, sounds like a pretty desperate statement! But thanks for the support and yes, kafirnation.com asap. One of the best sites going IMHO!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

I'll take 'em both, at the same time.

;-)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Stogie said...

Pim is so lovely and so real! She gets my vote too. I knew she was smart and articulate but had no idea of her other desirable attributes. Thanks for sharing this.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Kiddo said...

Thanks Stogie!

And wow Pastorius! Hmm.....Damn I'm....never mind.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Pim,
I knew you'd like that idea, since you like Longoria so much. What's that about killing two birds with one ...

well, you know.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Kiddo said...

Pastorius, it's caled "Damn, I'm...."

Well, you know.
Just had to get me started, didn't you.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care how old this blog post is....PG gets my vote hands down.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home