Sunday, April 04, 2010

This Litterally Made Me LOL

Sarah Palin is generous of spirit

People trash Sarah Palin, but I like to see the good in everyone. Specifically, I’ve always suspected that Sarah Palin is a warm-hearted and generous woman. And finally, we have photographic proof in the form of this slightly NSFW photo.



See? How thoughtful of her. Three invisible men (or perhaps ghosts!) happen to be levitating by her head and, even as she’s in the middle of giving a speech, she finds the time to attempt to pleasure them. How can you not love this woman? Well, unless you’re the two in her hands. She’s gripping them awfully tight. That’s probably the worst part of being in a multiple male orgy with a woman. You’re really getting a raw deal if you’re not getting enough attention. I’d imagine if you’re in a situation like that, your ego isn’t doing well enough as is. Getting yanked around like a misbehaving dog or shamefully having to keep yourself fluffed up isn’t going to do a whole lot to aid your self worth. And here I thought this orgy was really going to help me grow as a human being.

Wow, I have nothing to add to that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home