Saturday, April 17, 2010

Warning: Don't Sit Next To Vomit Boy

Man Arrested For Vomiting On Chick At Baseball Game


The other day, I read about this guy. He vomited on a 11 year old girl at a Phillies game ON PURPOSE.

The girls father had brought her to a game as a treat. She loves baseball, and this fuck had to ruin the whole thing.

But, the original story did not identify the guy, and it certainly did not show a photograph of him.

Now that I see a picture of him, here are my thoughts:

THIS GUY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE KIND OF GUY
WHO WOULD PURPOSELY VOMIT ON A 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AT A BASEBALL GAME.

I mean, right? He does, doesn't he? Are you the least bit fucking suprised?

If I said to you, "Hey, picture a guy who'd vomit on a 11 year old on purpose in plain view of the general public," this is the guy you'd picture, right?

In fact, now that I've seen a photograph of him, I don't feel so sorry for the girl. I mean, she sat in front of him. She was asking for it.


Or rather, since she's only 11, it's really her father who was asking for it. He ought to be charged with Reckless Endangerment of a Child and Neglect, or maybe even outright Child Abuse, because, clearly, he wanted his daughter to be vomited on in public.

And frankly, what kind of man is the guy who sat his daughter next to this pathetic waste of DNA, let the guy vomit on his daughter, and then allowed this fuck to live on to vomit on another girl at another baseball game?

If I were at a game, and this motherfucker vomited on my daughter, I would have picked him up - all fucking 240 pounds of him - and I'd have thrown him off the upper fucking deck.

This asshole needs to go to prison and get his rectum filled with man-juice for about five years.

Then, he can vomit on himself in disgust at his own degradation.

Maybe, just maybe, after a few thousand days of being covered in his own prison-slop vomit, with an anus dripping the cum of a thousand pumped-up convicts, maybe then he'll be ready to once again rejoin society as a functioning adult.

2 Comments:

Blogger midnight rider said...

C'mon, Pete, the 15 yr old started it :)
The father was a cop, for which this guy should consider himself lucky. If he'd been a regular Phillies Fan (a breed I am well familiar with) he would have come out of this much worse.
But I think, unless they were in assigned seats, they should have moved when the cussing from the group started.
from The Allentown Morning Call:
Easton captain recounts vomiting fracas at Phillies game
April 16, 2010|By Tracy Jordan
Just as he's done a hundred times before, Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo went to Citizens Bank Park this week to enjoy a Phillies game with his daughters.
But it turned ugly for him and his girls, who were subjected to cursing, beer throwing, spitting and, finally and unbelievably, projectile vomiting. . .
. . .He said he had two thoughts when the vomit spewed -- protect his children and his reputation as a police officer, which became very difficult once the vomit hit him and his daughter, and he was being hit in the head.
"I'll be honest. If he threw up on me and my kids weren't there, I'd probably be in jail right now," Vangelo said this afternoon. "But I can't engage this guy any further than I already did. I need my job. If I get arrested in Philadelphia, who is going to take care of my children? All of this is going through my mind as I'm getting hit in the side of the head."
Vangelo and his 11-year--old daughter became the target of projectile vomiting when Matthew Clemmens, 21, of Cherry Hill, stuck his fingers down his throat and threw up on them in retaliation for having the ushers eject a friend of his, according to Philadelphia police Officer Christine O'Brien.
Vangelo -- who went to the game with his two daughters, Mikayla, 11, and Kaitlyn, 15, and Kaitlyn's boyfriend -- said from the time they sat down, said two young couples in the stands acted loudly and drunk and kept cursing with the "F' word.
"I told my kids, 'Just ignore it, maybe they'll stop,'" Vangelo said. "Finally, my 15-year-old daughter turns around politely and asks them to watch their language ... I'm thinking, 'Good for her, but did she start a confrontation?'
First, they spilled beer down their backs, Vangelo said. Then he heard the other man sitting with Clemmens wind up to spit, and Vangelo said he noticed the man had already spit on Mikayla's hoodie and the back of her seat. Vangelo said he alerted the usher, who had security eject the spitter from the game. That left Clemmens with the two women.
"I'm thinking, 'well maybe it's over. Or maybe especially now I'm a target,'" Vangelo said. "[But] I couldn't deal with him spitting on my daughter."
While Clemmens and the two women were away from their seats, Vangelo said he heard another commotion behind him. Someone else complained and four more people were ejected.
When Clemmens returned to his seat without the women, Vangelo said he heard him inquiring about the four people who were ejected.
"So now he's thinking I got five people ejected from the game," Vangelo said. "I hear him say, 'I'm going to get sick.' I look behind me, and he has two fingers down his throat intentionally trying to make himself vomit."
Vangelo said he tried to get himself and his children out of the way, but it was too late.
"It was disgusting," Vangelo said. "He starts vomiting on myself and my 11-year-old daughter. I reacted by shoving him away."
Vangelo said he was at a disadvantage because the man was about 6-feet, 2-inches tall and standing a level above him, and Clemmens was throwing and landing punches.
Other fans in the next section, including Easton police Lt. John Remaley who happened to be at the game with his brother, came to Vangelo's aid to subdue Clemmens until Philadelphia police arrived.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Peter Dengler said...

We hear stories, once in awhile, of Judges who decide to give various criminals a taste of their own medicine.

For instance, remember the Judge who sentenced the slumlord to live in one of his own tenements?

I hope some Judge sentences this guy to be vomited on until dead.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home