Friday, December 02, 2005

What Are The Infidels Up To?


Check it out, The Infidel Bloggers Alliance is coming together, the Alliance grows by the day.

Yours truly, The Fu2rman, posted this today...


Bad News For The American Left

PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin, one of the sharpest critics of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, warned Washington on Tuesday against pulling out troops without regard to regional security.

Villepin, interviewed in Paris by CNN, said a badly planned withdrawal could cause chaos in Iraq, "which of course would be disastrous for the whole region."

Is that France?

The same France that John Kerry campaigned on the fact that we need as an ally in the war with Iraq?

Oh, I guess it is.

Now John Kerry, what do you have to say?

Do you still think we should go with the Murtha cut-and-run plan?

Or are you changing your stance, aaagain!?

Don't worry John, the US MSM won't hold you to your previous stance, or stances, mostly because we can't keep up with them, but you get the benefit of the doubt in the MSM.

Even though you and GW Bush, and the UN, and everyone in the world, saw the same inteligence about Iraq, and agreed on it, only GW Bush will be blamed for lying to us about why we went into Iraq.

Thank God the Left isn't in power, or we'd be in Iraq, out of Iraq, and back in, every time public opinion shifts.

And that is true for John McCain too...

We must have leaders with resolve, this wishy-washy, back-and-forth will not win this war.

I am not a big Bush fan, but his resolve is at least comforting, if you think terrorism should be stopped.

If you would rather just give up and see what happens, vote for McCain or a Democrat next time.

I for one, will vote for a strong leader.

I will not vote for someone that will spout public opinion, just to gain power, and put us and our children at risk.

Call me crazy, but I don't appreciate a party that would sell out their country just to gain power.

1 Comments:

Blogger G. said...

Great blog. I came across it while browsing tonight.
I couldn't agree with you more.
I watched Bush's speech today and had to give several loud "Who-Rah"s (I'm a former guardsman - Field Medic). I get pumped when I hear someone who has a strong resolve say what needs to be said...cause the mass media sure isn't telling the whole story.
I have to believe that most people have the intuition to see through these phoney self-serving politicians and have the sense to vote them out of office. I don't care if your democrat or republican...but you'd better show me that you're concerned about me and my GREAT COUNTRY and not just political status.
Keep it up...I've enjoyed reading your post.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home