Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Get A Load Of This...

How is it that I can sit here in my pajamas and wonder if Alito is going to be confirmed?

Is Alito qualified?

Even the Democrats say, Yes!

Yet we have a filibuster on the horizon?

Why?

Because the Liberal Democrats are banking their entire future on Abortion!


They think that Alito's presence in the Supreme Court is going to turn over Roe vs. Wade.

You know how it is with the Left, 1st amendment rights, Shut The Hell Up!,

We have to deal with abortion rights!

I heard the most ridiculous thing ever when I was driving home from work a week ago.

Dianne Feinstein said that Alito was qualified, objective, and would be a great SC justice, but she was going to vote against him?

I don't get it...

I would love to email Barbara Boxer on the issue, but I've done that already and she just blows me off.

If I had a real response from Boxer's BS, I would be the happiest voter ever.

But she knows I am a Republican in a State that won't ever listen to my vote.

So she blow's me off like a red-headed step-child.

Let's look at that!

Barbara Boxer hates Red Headed step children!

How sad is that?

I know, I'm twisting facts to get a rise, but goddamnit!

What are our California Representitives doing?

Lying, twisting the truth about the issues, and putting our boarders at risk.

Again, let me plead with you, don't re-elect these Liberal Crooks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home