Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day?


Do we all agree that Valentine's day is totally for women?

Go out and look for Valentine's Day presents, they are all, flowers, lingerie, chocolate, and maybe, just maybe, a little something for the guys.

This is clearly a celebration for women.

For instance, if you are a man, and taking out your woman, be it girlfriend or wife, who is expected to pick up the check?

If a man waits for his woman to pick up the check, he can also pick up his you-know-what off the floor after his woman is finished with him.

So it is clearly a celebration of the women in our life.

I'm totally fine with that.

As a matter of fact, I'm a pretty romantic guy, and I welcome these opportunities to show that fact.

However, where is the Man version of V-Day?

Women will say that V-Day is for both of us, but does anyone believe that?

There is Christmas, that is for both, there are birthdays, that goes both ways, if you have kids, you have Mother and Father's Day.

But V-Day is the one that is not reciprocated.

Men generally don't need some day out of the year to celebrate US, but since women have one, why shouldn't we?

For men, most V-Day's bring stress, this is generally not our thing.

We have to go out of our way to make our women feel special, or else.

If our woman answers the door with dinner on the table served naked, we are out of our minds with happiness.

That would get them off the hook!

If we did that, we would probably look like pigs, that didn't take the whole celebration seriously.

You see, men are simple creatures.

We say we're hungry, when hungry, horny when horny, and don't want to talk when we want to be left alone.

Women are not so simple.

Any man with a woman in his life, enough said...

So how about a Man's V-Day?

I was talking to someone at work and he told us about a radio show he once heard on the subject, they called for a Steak and Fellatio Day.

All day, all the Fellatio you could handle, and then a nice steak dinner, and yes, more fellatio.

I thought about it, and I think given the V-Day expectation, that is letting women off way too easy.

Why shouldn't there be a day when women have to spend at least a week or two, listening to our signals about the Sporting Event, Car Show, Concert, or whatever BS we think is important at that moment, and put together the perfect night just for us?

Or, they could do the romantic thing and cook, or take us out for a nice dinner with that really special gift that they spring on us, again, the gift that they had to sit back and listen for, that exact cordless drill we want, or that great set of wheels and tires we have been eyeing, or maybe for the weekend, rent us that Porsche that we can't quite afford yet.

You know what?

Forget about my whole idea.

I don't want to keep uping the ante here, maybe we have a good thing going.

I hit Tiffany's and I'm golden for V-Day, but if we have our own day, and our women go all out, how high do you think the bar will be set?

A simple trip to Tiffany's will not cut it.

Never mind.

Let's keep the status quo...

4 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Dude,
I'll settle for the Steak and Fellatio Day.

5:09 AM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Yeah, Steak and Fellatio Day is pretty good too!

But I know, without a doubt, there would then be a 'Flowers and Cunilingus Day.'

Which I'm fine with, but that is my point...

There will never be a day just for us Men.

I know, poor us...

5:25 AM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

JMJ,

But would a Steak and Fellatio day make up for it?

I think it's a pretty good start.

9:32 AM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Dude!

That's my girlfriend!

So the answer is NO!

I'm kidding, she was in a random picture.

I agree, the 'or else' part is what sucks.

But it's like having a job, sometimes you have to play the game.

I think I found the golden key, I'm telling you, Tiffany's.com.

Works every time...

Well, there was this one girl, with her it wouldn't work, with her it was all sex stuff, and lingerie. So instead of Tiff's, it was The Hustler Shop.

Beleive it or not, Tiff's is easier and cheaper, with very similar benefits...

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home