Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Art

One thing a lot of people don't know about me and the Fu2rman is we're a couple of arty guys. In fact, I write poetry and fiction, and I traveled to France, primarily to visit Monet's home at Giverny, and the Fu2rman used to be in a Goth band. (I'm sure he's still apologizing to his penis for that period of his life. In fact, I'm guessing he might wake up screaming periodically, after dreaming that he is STILL in the Goth band.)

But, the point is, we're both a couple of art fags. We may like to drink copious amounts of beer, we may treat our women like crap, and we may sit around an entire weekend watching sports, farting, and scratching ourselves, but we love art.

And, that's why I'm bringing you this lovely photograph. Tell me what you think. Is it aesthetically pleasing? Do you like the composition, the soft play of light across the face and the shoulders? Does the fact that she is centered in the middle of the photograph create a narrative problem? Should the photographer, perhaps, have used the rule of thirds in order to heighten the sense of drama?

I can't wait to hear what you think.


Oh, by the way, it's ok if you get a boner while you're pondering my questions. Just cuz it's art don't mean she ain't smoking hot.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home