Monday, November 21, 2005

While We're On The Subject Of Celebrities


I am losing even more respect for Johnny Depp.

Not that there was much left after
his comments about The United States...

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you, aggressive," he said.

"My daughter is four, my boy is one. I'd like them to see America as a toy, a broken toy. Investigate it a little, check it out, get this feeling and then get out," said the star.

OK, so just a couple months ago, while living in France, Depp referred to the country that allowed him to be a millionaire as, "a dumb puppy," and "a toy," but not just a toy, but "a broken toy."

We're with you so far Johnny.

Now on Friday,
he says this...

Hollywood star Johnny Depp is so shocked by the riots raging through France, he's considering abandoning his home in the country.

The FINDING NEVERLAND heart-throb moved to Europe when life in Los Angeles became too violent.

He has since divided time between the two continents - but he fears France will be scarred permanently by the current troubles.

He says, "It's insane, that setting cars on fire is the new strike.

"I went there (to France) to live because it seemed so simple.

"Now it's anything but. I don't know how they'll recover from this."

Well Johnny, I'll tell you how this could have been avoided...

France could have been part of the litter of dumb puppies with big teeth that can hurt you, or maybe they should have been a broken toy?

I don't know, his logic confuses me, maybe I'm not as smart as he is.

Anyway Johnny, you little chickenshit, stick with your country, that would be France, right?

Oh, No? You want to come back to America? Where your children will be safe?

But they should only play with us, and then get out, right?

You're an Idiot.


I purposely put up the picture of Depp as Willy Wonka, because when I was talking to Miss Eyre earlier tonight, we discussed this at length.

I was saying that I will not watch any of Depp's movies ever again, even though I was, or am,

a huge fan of the origianal Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory.

And being such a profound individual, Miss Eyre asked, "Can't you separate his characters from his politics?"

I said, "Yes, but I will not pay to see his movies, I won't put money in his pocket!"

And then came her sage advice...

"You don't have to pay for them, borrow them."

I love Miss Eyre!

She's on fire today, first with the Tookie-Snoop Rally, now this.

And that got me thinking...

I hate piracy and stealing, but Depp played a pirate, so he can appreciate this...

Don't ever pay to see a Depp film again.

Burn every Johnny Depp film ever made, and give it away.

Soon enough, all his films will be straight to DVD, and we can enjoy his work, and not have to pay him to spew his moronic social(ist) views.

I love it!

Thanks Miss Eyre.

Anyone have a pirated copy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home