Monday, March 15, 2010

"Chick" Wants To Be Fattest Woman In The World

THE STORY GROWS - UPDATED AT BOTTOM OF POST

Not really a chick in my book.

Let's just call her an ambitious woman. The mother of all fatties.


Anyone who's into fatties ought to jump on top of her quick, because I doubt she'll live very long.

From Channel Nine News:

An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

I'd post a photo of her, but I'm afraid we might all vomit. And, this blog is a no-vomit zone.

Instead, I'll post a photograph of the way a woman is supposed to look.




UPDATED

More information from Ace of Spades:

Apparently, to reach her goal, she has to consume 12,000 calories a day, meaning that she has a weekly grocery bill of $815.

And she just keeps getting bigger and bigger, as her boyfriend, Phillippe, a "belly man" who she met on a "plus-size" dating site, is "encouraging" her to continue on her quest for four digits.

But you know the truly weird part about this whole sordid tale?

The way she funds her copious caloric intake: she raises crazy blog money from "running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food."

I'm down with festishes. But this is a fetish I simply don't understand.

I wonder if the Fu2rman has any experience with this one?

By the way, for those of you who ARE into this fetish, there are photos out there (that make me gag) you will really like. I saw photos of this "chick" doing things ONLY hot girls should do.

Have fun!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Dude, so many issues!

First, no, I have no experience with fatties eating fast food. I don't hang with fatties, not my thing. And watching some fat broad stuff her face does nothing for me.

I clicked the link to the original story and saw a picture of her. She has an ugly face, that is why she is trying to make herself uglier. Because fat is ugly. So she is trying to hide her ugly face in a bunch of fat.

Now let me be clear, when I say fat is ugly, I'm talking obese fat. I have always been of the school of thought that I would rather have a woman that is 10 pounds over weight than 10 pounds underweight. A little bit of fat is totally fine, but more than 10 pounds and it's time to starve, purge or do whatever it takes to become a woman again.

Lastly, the boyfriend is encouraging her? Of course he is! At 1000 pounds she won't be around long, and he can move on the decent woman! He's kind of stuck with her because of they have a kid, but one massive heart attack and he's a free man!

This broad is sick in the head.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Dude, you should see the disgusting photos of her on the internet.

I've been sick all day.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home