Monday, March 01, 2010

I Totally Forgot!

This is actually almost a week late!  I meant to post this on Thursday, February 25th.  Obama's drinking story reminded me of this...

Now I'm not one to celebrate someone's sobriety or lack of.  That is a personal thing.  If someone doesn't drink, I don't give them any grief.  Likewise, if someone partakes, that's fine with me too.  Either way, I don't see it as any of my business.  You do what's right for you.

But in this case, I have to celebrate this man's sobriety.  

As of February 25th, he hit his 6th month of sobriety, and the world is a better place for it.

He was not a decent person when he drank, and it seems he drank most of the time.  He did many horrible things, likely as a result of alcohol. 

So let me say, thank you Ted Kennedy, and congratulations on 6 months of sobriety.  Keep it up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Give him a six-month chip and a big hug.

LOL

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home