Sunday, February 28, 2010

Orlando Sentinel: Soros Unhappy With Obama Because He Wouldn't Nationalize Banks?


I found this over at IBA:
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting this through it's blog site. Purportedly, Soros said this on Fareed Zakaria's TV show this morning.

Anyone have anymore information?

To me, this is a stunning admission from Soros. It doesn't surprise me Soros thinks this way. It surprises me he would have the AUDACITY to admit it on national television.

From the Orlando Sentinel:

CNN's Fareed Zakaria introduced George Soros as “the billionaire investor, financier, speculator, philanthropist and thinker.”

Zakaria on his “Fareed Zakaria GPS” this morning also noted that Soros was one of Barack Obama’s biggest supporters.

Zakaria asked, “Are you satisfied with the job Barack Obama has done?”

Soros said he wasn’t. Soros wanted the banks nationalized, but added that Obama “made the political decision that that is un-American, will not be accepted.”


I love it when completely lunatic and maniacal men lose their composure, and accidentally let the truth squeak out like a fart in church.

Soros must be downing the vodka tonight, pacing around the house, knocking things over, cursing,

"Why the fuck did I say that? Why did I fucking have to say it? Now, everyone is going to know about my evil plans. My beautiful empire is ruined. It's coming to ruin. I'm melting. I'm melting. Oh, what a world, what a world."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home