Monday, March 15, 2010

Dumb Chicks, Love 'em or Hate 'em?

The chick from Dengler's After Party Babe of the Week has a bright future ahead of her as a beauty queen.



Dengler and I disagreed on this topic. I personally hate spending time with dumb chicks, Dengler loves them. If Dengler really could fuck them so hard they'd have a seizure and their brain would start working again, I bet he could make some money.

Although, if he could fuck a smart girl stupid, he could make a fortune!

I'm not sure why some guys like dumb chicks and some don't. I can only figure it's like some prefer blonds and some prefer brunettes. I prefer the latter myself. Maybe there is a link here. I mean there is that Dumb Blond stereotype and all...

I've heard women say they don't like guys that are dumber than they are. You could chalk that up to biology, a smart man would theoretically represent a good provider. Maybe the same works in reverse, a dumb girl represents a good breeder.

Being that I'm not so into having children, I don't want a breeder.

Maybe since I won't have kids, subconsciously I know that I'm going to have to spend all my time with the chick I marry.

So I better pick one that's interesting...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Dengler said...

Good theory.

I don't know why I like dumb chicks.

I've never gone out with a dumb chick on a longterm basis. I certainly don't think I married a dumb chick.

But yes, I admit, dumb chicks turn me on.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home