Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What Do I Say?

I just read a little article.

It stated Bush spent his campaign money more effectivly than Kerry.

I'd love to brag about the fact that GW Bush just barely outspent his competitor and still won the election.

These two chuckleheads spent $ 2.2 billion on this campaign. Over $1 billion each!

Kerry should be proud of the fact that he was able to raise almost the same amount of money as the incumbant, but embarassed to lose with such a stockpile of money!

With that kind of cash, there really is no excuse to lose to an incumbant. This year more than ever.

Bush is the son of an ex-Pres, in a war his pop didn't finish, to avoid a guy he can't catch, that changed the landscape of our greatest city forever!

How do you lose with all that ammunition?

Well, of course you could be a part of the most out of touch party there is! You could embrace the Hollywood elite, (*the new kiss of death), never take a stand, say everything everyone wants to hear to gain their trust, ironically leading the thinking people to not trust you as far as they could throw your big head!

The article stated the fact that Bush spent his money more effectivly, I could link that article, but why? To tell you what we all know? To spend money effectivly, you should elect conservatives.

Really? Who'd have thought?

Plus, I do have some of the other guys reading these posts, and I don't want to give them, the Liberals, any ideas.

I have said before that the Liberals should not be destroyed, but they should have a small place in the grand scheme of things.

Like when there are important issues in the world, they should have small amounts of power, like now.

When nothing is going on, except Bosnia and Kosovo to detract attention from your affair with an intern, we have a Clinton, that gave no-bid contracts to Halliburton in both places. How dare him! Somebody call Michael Moore-on!

This is a very important point I would like all to be aware of.

These 2 men spent over $1 billion each!

I know, these are just numbers, and when you combine contributions from all over the country, blah blah blah.

Bottom-Line= Here is a $ Billion gigolo, vs. The son of an ex-president, former owner of the Texas Rangers!

I wish I grew up in a situation that would eventually put me in a position to own a baseball team! I'd be happy to have Brian Cashman's job as the GM of the Yankees. I promise you this, as the owner of a crappy team, I would never offer A-Rod the biggest contract in MLB history! How do you build a team around that? Oh! That's right, you don't! Or if there is a 40 something year old billionairess widow out there? I'm single, and my email is on this page. I'd make a great President some day! Or at least, Senator in the meantime.

I'm just saying, both situations are out of the question for me. So whom do, or did, either of these guys truly represent?

Not me.

I agree with Bush on many things, but there are issues he will never address that concern me.

I worry that the Conservatives will never pull the world into an alternative energy scenario. How can we not engage the world in alternative energy?

I was engaged in a conversation for some time with a reader about the flat tax, and he fought me on the idea of percentages vs. actuall dollars, just like a conservative! Until he saw my side, the right answer!

And I know he is far more passionate about alternative energy, so this should be fun!

Once he see's the big picture, and your-

King's opinion
,

-he'll come around!

If the United States were the only nation buying oil from the Middle East, my reader would be right!

But we aren't!

It is the rest of the dumbasses that call themselves 'Superpowers' that are screwing things up!

We, the US, figured it out in the '70's,

we can't rely on Mid-East oil,

but other countries do!

So on one hand, we cut our money from going to the mid-east, but what about the China's, France's, Germany's, and etc? Are they cutting their buying?

These bunch of sissy's?

Please!!

How 'bout that oil for food thing?

Of course they're not!

I am looking for all of your responses on the issue of alternative energy. Here are the thoughts.

If we find a new source of energy.

We take oil profits away from the middle east, therefore, the money out of the hands of the terrorists.

Sounds good, but.....

What about the countries that didn't take our lead in the '70's? That didn't start contracting elsewhere in the world for oil? How do we get them to stop buying middle east oil?

We also change the landscape of American business.

What happens now that we are no longer buying fuel from our own contry, or countries other than the Middle-East
, the supplier of only about 1/4 of our oil consumption!

Gas stations are out of business, yeah!

But can that corner support a little market selling over priced Fritos and microwavable burritos?

Not to mention the people that Exxon-Mobile, and the rest employ world-wide?

What affect does that have on our economy?

Let's talk!





*Another Fu2rman prediction

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

To comment back to one of my very most respected readers,

Mr. R.D. aka MX Bob, I'll call you whatever you like, I usually call people that don't agree with me something that I think is funny, like chucklehead, or peon, but you have had my respect from the get-go.

The fact that that I would actually like to call you out on my blog should be a compliment, the fact that you came back at me is the whole point of my writing!

So, thank you!

Very few people have the guts to do that. Most send me annonomous emails, which is fine! I don't mind your emails that criticize me, or praise me. I actually appreciate the criticism. Do be litte or nothith' just to make our opiount/1

Kapsnner, blog, if you con get me...



Love....
Todd

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home