Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm Back!!!

One reason I left this site was that a person very close to me informed me that I was too angry and didn't really connect with my audience.

I said, how dare you!

But after reading my posts from over 6 months ago, I have to agree.

I was bitter, and pissed off, and that is not a good place to be.

I can admit when I'm off track...

Now I'm back online.

And I may have a new partner, and if she's anything like I think she'll be, she'll add some kind of sanity to this little bit of chaos, I call home.

Welcome my friend...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fu2rman,

Glad to see you back in your new frame of mind. I agreed with your friend's assessment of the original Fu2rman. The new stuff is excellent!

The pics, bold font size with the short and sweet posts really help in connecting with your audience!!

Plus, while still retaining the "King" personna with it's tongue in cheek quality, a little humility really sells well.

JMJ

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home