Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Feminism Is The Problem?


The ideology which would tear down organizations, and which is to blame for this increase in chaos, is feminism. Feminism, at bottom, abhors organizations because they are hierarchical and linear rather than mushy, feely, and circular. Feminists truly believe that they are making the world a better place, but clearly they are not.

That is the end of a comment from a reader. Very interesting.

I'd like to add that the majority of feminists are bitter angry people, but why?

Well, they get one of two types of men, meek little men that they can dominate, or none at all!

Actually, there is a third type, but they don't get to have them, they are the men that divorce them and leave them single. The type that get sick of catering to their every need, without an ounce of appreciation, but god-forbid, you don't appreciate them even once and you're living in the dog-house. I dated one of those, thank God I never married the monster!

But I digress, feminists can have a meek boy if you will, but they will never be happy!

Or be a dominant, selfish, ball-busting, dominant woman, and enjoy your bachelorhood!

Life is full of choices...

The last woman I dated regularly was very different, she was a woman that was driven to succeed, she had so many obstacles to get over before she would succeed, but I liked her drive. She was different from most women because when we went out she would actually pick up a check once in awhile, to be clear, we were pretty even on what we spent when we were out. I'd buy, she'd buy, whatever, but what is interesting about it was this...

Because of that one little thing, I looked at her as a total equal.

Weird huh...

So many silly women want it both ways...

I want all the perks of chivalry,
and all the perks of feminism.

I'm finished with that!

It's time to cut that off, and the feminists, they're cut off too!

The feminists of '05 don't seem to get it.

I want to be with one woman forever, I want to be faithful, I want to be romantic. But pick your life!

Do you want a man you can kick around?

You'll hate it once you get it
.

Do you want a real man?

Someone happy to be a man, happy he can do things you can't, happy you can do things he can't! I think most women on the planet would agree with me.

So why is it that the media gives so much attention to foolish, bitter feminists like Gloria Allred and Maureen Dowd?


Women, if you were a man, would you be attracted to G. Allred?

Yes, you would!

Because she is more of a man than some men I know!

I wouldn't want a damn thing to do with some career woman with feminist views. So when you get older and more bitter, and your
stock as a woman has totally tanked, think of me, The King, I'll be dating some far younger woman than you. If you just could have been a little more supportive, not so selfish, and geez, pick up a check once in awhile, not just on my birthday! you may be married to me....

The Fu2rman.

I just get sick of being
bashed by feminists just for being a man.

I let them have their fun,
but enough already, get off it!

Men
are different than women, we have our strengths, you have yours, it's time to celebrate the differences.

Not condemn them!


The feminists have been able to go on, totally unchecked because of political correctnes,
how has that worked out?

Not so well!



So the Fu2rman has had it!



It's time to take back our sexes! Men, be what you
think is right, and Women, be what you feel is right!

It's really simple, don't let the femenists tell you how you
should be, just listen to your soul!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post was so sad, I would reach into my Coach purse, pull out my Coach wallet and pick up a check, if I was courting you. But I'm not. I am a good looking young woman, I can get whatever I want, and do you know why? Because I can, men need to pay my way if they want to spend time with me, they will never let me pay for anything. You just don't know the rules!

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous, I for one can/do have men more than willing to pay my way all the time too, I don't think that was the point of this blog entry- then again maybe it was, but I don't think the fu2rman is so concerned with money as he is with feminists being the typical feminists we see today. What's sad is that you have to throw out your designer name purse and wallet to sort of give yourself some validation. You're a woman, celebrate that because in the end it doesn't matter how much money you have or designer items you have- you can't take it with you. So, if I feel like forking out some cash on a nice dinner spent with a man that I like enough to go to dinner with, there's nothing wrong with that. And what's with those barbaric rules? Those are sooooo way back.

3:09 PM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Wow,

A1, you missed the point, but made mine, what do you DO?

Do you have a job?

Or do you have some chucklehead buying you stuff?

Well if my Fu2r senses are right, you live under your Daddy's dime, you show up to a date in 'your Lexus' but Daddy has the payment, you may have new fake boobs, that your...hmmm, daddy paid for, that's disturbing!!!

You don't see an issue yet?

What do you have to offer our society?

If you were at least on TV, in a movie, or on the cover of a magazine, you may be worth while, but if you think looking 'good' in your little city means something, your out of your head!

You gotta get yourself together, 'cause, your stock goes down every-single-day as a woman.

Your side just ages.

Us men, we get more powerful everyday, better looking, apparently, and therefore, get to trade you aging goldiggers in for a younger model every couple years.

The Fu2rmans life is good, let me say once again, 'It's good to be the King!'

I'll take your lack of response as an acknowledgement that I am The King, The Voice of reason, and one of the Great Minds of our Time, and you are going into your little hole to grow OLD!

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, Wait a minute.

You're saying that a woman picked up a tab. And not just once, but up to half of the time.

I thought men don't "let" women pick up the tab.

On the equal rights agenda, taking away men's right to "allow" women to pay for food is probably last on the list.

-Dick

MenAreBetterThanWomen.com

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home