Thursday, December 30, 2004

Funny Thing

Odd, now that there is a disaster in the world, every nation is looking to the United States for aid. The same countries that criticize us for butting into other people's problems.

Some day, I would love to see the US just say no to everybody.

We don't care about the innocent people your dictator is killing, we don't care about the disaster that has destroyed part of your country!

Your on your own.

That of course will never happen, and I wouldn't actually want it to.

This is why the United States should be celebrated. Our nation truly does set out to do good things for the world. That is why I hate hearing rich, holier-than-thou actors, rockstars and the like bad mouth our great country.

It's thankless job, but if not us, who?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pastorius said...

Fu2,
Thanks for making that point. It's true. I have stayed out of the whole tsunami hissyfit because I think attention should be focused solely on helping, but I have, of course, been angered, just as you have been, by the things that have been coming out of the U.N. and the media.

Anyway, my friend, keep up the good work.

Let's have a cigar and a glass of wine.

See ya,
Memes/Pastorius

8:55 PM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Sounds, fantaatic! I'm in...
Todd

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home