Tuesday, December 27, 2005

You Gotta Love Dracula!

Well, not in this case, or do you?

Pastorius put up a great post on The Infidel Bloggers Alliance on the history of Vlad The Impaler. He was the guy that modern Vampire stories are based on, or more specifically, he IS Dracula.

Read the post here...

Now that you have read it, allow me to comment.

If you didn't read the post, seriously, read it.

I hate the ugliness of any war, however, some things are worth fighting for.

The war on terror being one of them.

I have said on a number of occasions that I am concerned about the fortitude of the Average American.

While I don't have the stomach to personally impale 20,000 people to make a point, I think the concept is important to note.

We are not fighting an enemy that lives by the same PC standards that we do, they will only respect equal violence.

They behead Americans and their side calls it a victory, our troops parade around a naked prisoner on a leash, and OUR side says we are evil!

Do you see a discrepancy there?

This is our enemy, this is what we are up against.

This war is not going to be won by playing nice.

I'll give you an example, and the two people I discussed this with can comment if they wish, but I will not drop their names.

I have a friend that was in Iraq working intel.

He was responsible for going into neighborhoods where roadside bombings had taken place, and interrogating them to get info to shut the bombings down.

His biggest complaint was that no-matter-what they would threaten these people with, they always knew that the terrorists would do much much worse to them.

My friend could threaten their life, their sons life, whatever, but they knew there was a limit.

But the terrorists had no limit, they would rape, murder, and massacre their whole family.

If any of you wonder why I have been so opposed to John McCain and his anti-Torture redirect, there you go...

Our enemy is not stupid.

They know the drill, they know they have little to fear.

This is an enemy that only understands fear, and they fear little.

They see it like this...

Qur’an 4:65 “They can have no Faith, until they make you (Muhammad) judge in all disputes, and find in their souls no resistance against Your decisions, accepting them with complete submission.”

Their Good Book tells us that until we are in complete submission, from our soul, we can not be accepted by them...

Until then...

We are Infidels.

Again, I am an Infidel...

And Damn Proud Of It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home