Monday, February 06, 2006

Lost Post



This was a message from Blogger...

We are currently experiencing some problems with Blog*Spot. A percentage of blogs are completely inaccessible. For others, you may need to reload a few times before you connect to a web server that will serve them. We anticipate things will be calmed down within the hour.

Yeah, I had the frustrating experience of losing a great post. I saved it, and when I came back it was gone. It was pure genius if I do say so myself.

Anyway, if by chance it comes back up, I'll repost it.

The point I was going to make was in regard to the Mo cartoons that have Muslims panties in a bunch.

In case I can't repost, here are those cartoons...

I kinda like Mo with the Devil horns, seems fitting to me...

Anyway, if it ever shows up again, I'll post it in it's entirety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home