Monday, February 06, 2006

Holy Startling Statistics Batman!

Here is an interesting perspective, and some startling stats from America Awakes.

Islam comes into a country (Usually from immigrants FLEEING other Islamic oppresive countries) .

Muslims then start bringing in their extended families .

Muslims then begin to procreate at 12 times the rate of the native population (4 spouses with an average litter of 6 each is 24 children vs the 2.1 average for natives).

When the muslim population hits approx 5 %

They demand more open immigration.

When the muslim population hits approx 10%, local municipalities are stacked with muslims.

When the muslim population shift hits 25% then the calls for sharia courts only for Muslims at first.

When the muslim population hits 45%, then the Forceful begins to assert itself.

By the time the native population is overrun and is less than 50%...

Then the Genocide begins...

Think i am wrong..

Some statistics and STATS dont LIE...
(only non muslim countries are used)
Countries that havent been overrun

YET

Thailand

Only in the south for now where the muslim population is around 45% in areas...

Muslims are targeting Buddhist monks.., Buddhists in General.

Philipines southern islands


(several islands are over 65% muslim)
Locals are being killed or run out completly...

Targeted are Catholics and Christians.

Bethlhem Israel

(was 50%) christian now less than 2%

Christians are now being targeted...

Either pay us protection money or Get out.

France


Muslim population estimated at 10%.

Muslims neary burned down 10% of the country in a month...

All becase two Muslim Criminals were avoiding a police check point
And were too stupid to realize you shouldnt grab power lines.

Britain


With an estimated 12% muslim population,
A lot of whom are on welfare..
Muslims threaten ALL Britons
Even though not a single british newspaper
has printed the cartoons

Also Londoners are being targeted because
they Arent MUSLIM.

Sweden

With 20% muslims population,
with several cities almost completly muslim...

Rapes of NON muslim women by muslims is up 900%
Killings of NON muslims are up 375%
Attacks on police and firefighters up 1000%

Targets ALL NON Muslims.

Bangladesh

is reporting..

Genocide is beginning to occur

Well that makes you think.

Read more on the genocide beginning in Bangledesh here.

Kolkata, Jan 30 (IANS) Under the vice-like grip of fundamentalists, Muslim majority Bangladesh is pursuing a policy of ethnic cleansing to rid the country of Hindus, says human rights activist and writer Shahriar Kabir.

'What has been going on in Bangladesh since October 2001 is a kind of ethnic cleansing though the government is constantly denying it and accusing us of unleashing a disinformation campaign,' Kabir, who is under surveillance in his country, told IANS in an interview at the Kolkata Book Fair ground here.

'What happened in Gujarat in India was for a period. But in Bangladesh, atrocities on the minority have been continuing since 2001 in the same intensity,' says the 55-year-old general secretary of the South Asian People's Union Against Fundamentalism and Communalism.

'Actually when they (the present government) came to power in 2001, the Talibanisation of Bangladesh had begun. Islami Oikya Jote (IOJ), one of the alliance partners of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP)-led government, gave the slogan 'Amra Sabai Taliban, Bangla hobe Afghan' (We are all Talibans, Bangladesh would be Afghanistan) even before they won elections,' says Kabir.


Religion of...What was it again?

5 Comments:

Blogger The Fu2rman said...

Thanks Islamophobic, I pulled the stats from another site, thank you for the correction.

So the lower percentage of Muslims in Britain, given the recent Muslim 'influence' should be a bigger concern for Britain than was mentioned, yes?

BTW, you have a great site.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again, and often.

I know I'll be hitting your site...

5:36 AM  
Blogger E Mullah الیکٹرونک مُلا said...

LOL! that's funny. But infact it is true to some extent for almost everyone. American Indians suffered the same way ;)

No offense intended. Just contributing more to this joke :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger E Mullah الیکٹرونک مُلا said...

Your Comment:
emullah,
Would it be possible for you to increase the font on your quoted, red ink, sections of your posts.

I will do:

By the way! I will post quotes on my site in blue and will keep the font size as of the rest of post. However, I am planning a major update but it won't be possible until May-June 2006.

4:31 PM  
Blogger The Fu2rman said...

E Mullah,

RE:

LOL! that's funny. But infact it is true to some extent for almost everyone. American Indians suffered the same way ;)

No offense intended. Just contributing more to this joke :)


No offense taken!

And actually you seem to be in the minority of Muslims that can engage in such a dialog. I've read some things on your site, I especially liked your call to Muslims around the world to call for the release of Jill Carroll.

And one of my Friends, JMJ's comment echoes my felling.

For the record, I would love for the world to come to a point where all religions could sit down together and get along, share a meal, learn a little something from eachother, you know, like friends do.

A world where we are more than just blasphemous Infidels, and Muslims aren't all terroists.

A world where both sides can shed those stereotypes.

Unfortunately, I think some cages are going to have to be rattled before we can come to that point.

And that is the only reason I would put up a post like this one...

To pull the truly Peaceful Muslims out to tell me I am wrong.

Now we can start a dialog.

My issue in the past, well actually still my issue is that there are far too few Muslims like you.

You were correct to speak up for what is right, not under any religion, but from common sense...Release this innocent woman...

I hope you come around and comment here often, I welcome your input.

However, I will tell you, I plan to continue to rattle cages, and hope to draw more people like yourself out.

Good people, that should be tired of the negative Muslim stereotypes, that a few murderous terrorists, are perpetuating.

Again, E Mullah, thank you for your comments, you are welcome here always.

The Fu2rman

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments. There are many like me but they dont speak up. There are 1bn Muslims in the world but how many ae actually in street.

Very few but they are being heard because they make more noise. We belive in peaceful dialogue and it takes time to make people realize that it is time to sit down and talk.

At first, I thought I dont care so why I should even right about it. But these people have taken away my liberty too. I had more liberty in this country as compared to US. My mom was here in US before 911 and she is very old. Airport security let me go upto plane door to see her off. Now after 911 the color of my skin tells them that I must get special screening before I even enter the concourse. I am fed up but I will not give up peaceful way to talk to everyone including those who don't want to talk. My website emerged out of my depression that resulted from all the extremism that I am watching everyday in my part of world.

However, my part of world was not that bad. I would recommend you to read this book:
'Pakistans Drift Into Extremism: Allah, the Army, and Americas War on Terror'

by this guy
http://watandost.blogspot.com

I am not ofended. If I was ofended I would not visit your webpage.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home